Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Frederic Fekkai Review


This is the best stuff ever created! OK I have what I call dry, brittle hair. I started using this line about a year ago and I absolutely love it. Even though I try tons of other products I always come running back to this. Right now my hair is chemically treated with a relaxer. I have tried everything from Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural to Motions hair care. All claiming to moisturize with out being greasy. Phshh yeah right! Those product lines usually come with a shampoo, conditioner, setting lotion, moisturizing cream and oil sheen. So that five products. after I wash, condition and set my hair it's crazy dry then it replaces moisture by weighing it down with grease?? I don't think so . Frederic Fekkai's Glossing line moisturizes hair with out weighing it down. These products contain olive oil which is moisturizing but not to the point where your pillow case has grease spots. And added bonus it smells delish!! I know its not as cheep as your average drug store brand but you WILL get your moneys worth. Also if you purchase from Sephora( like I do) you wont have any problems returning it if it's not your cup of tea. the complete line includes the shampoo, conditioner, sheer shine mist, and glossing creme.

No comments: