Wednesday, May 21, 2008

All About Luxe Makeup

Hello everyone my name is Mekhail. I am a 20 year old college student. Right now my major is Business Administration, I say right now because that may change. Im currently taking a journalism course and I must say I love it. I like writing because it helps me express my feelings the best way I know how. Some of my other intrests are cosmetology and makeup artistry. This is where this blog comes into play. Since I love writing and I love all things beauty I figured why not create a blog on cosmetology , makeup and beauty product reviews. I named this blog Luxe Makeup because I honestly belive all makeup, beauty products, and services can be a luxe or luxurious experience. Thank you a bunch for taking time out of your beutiful day to visit my site.

1 comment:

RachaelP said...

Hi! My name is Rachael and I am a makeup artist that uses the website luxemakeup.com and the Luxe Makeup name in a variety of places. I would never dream to hijack your blog, if you have plans for it. If you don't have future plans for it, would you consider letting it go? If not, I completely understand - but had to ask! Thanks for even considering it! Regards, Rachael